Thursday 25 April 2013

PODCAST 1

Ok, so I've decided that a blog just telling you about records I like is a bit silly when we already have the Suspect Device website, so I thought that I'd just play you some of the records I like.

Doing a podcast has been on my mind for some time, but my natural shyness and ineptitude has held me back. However, the nagging little voice in the back of my head saying "do it..." wouldn't go away, and, after a few days (I guess the last song will give away when I actually recorded this), here it is.

Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt, and I realise that the level isn't consistent throughout, that is something I will endeavour to change for the next one (if there is a next one). My voice sounds stupid too, but unfortunately I can't do too much about that, maybe I just shouldn't talk at all?

In future, if this has a future, I'm thinking of asking people to submit 4 or 5 five songs they'd like me to feature.


No.1


Tracks featured...

NEEDLES “Desesperación” from “Desesperación” 7"EP - Iron Lung

THE SHIRKS “Motherhood Of The Wolf” from s/t LP  - Grave Mistake
EPIC PROBLEM “Choke” from “All Broken” 10”EP - Longshot/Contra
HASSLER “Apathy” from “Amorality EP” 7” - Beach Impediment
THE GUTTERS “Work” from “Should We Make A Seven Inch?” 7”EP - Tadpole

HARD SKIN “Crack On Have A Booze” from “On The Balls” LP - JT Classics
SLAVES “It’s An Epidemic” from “Sugar Coated Bitter Truth” CD - Boss Tuneage
SECT “Money” from s/t LP - Discos Enfermos
ANTHRAX “Monochrome Dream” from “All For The Cause” LP - Grow Your Own

PUNCH “Do It Yourself” from “Nothing Lasts” 7”EP - Deathwish/625 Thrash/Discos Huelga
BURNT CROSS “Break The Law Not The Poor” from “Break The Law Not The Poor” 7”EP - Tadpole
GLAM “Crisis Atomica” from s/t LP - La Vida Es Un Mus
THE SHORTS “String The Bastards Up” from “Hang ‘em Flog ‘em” 7”EP - Suspect Device

NEEDLES “Servitude” from “Desesperación” 7"EP - Iron Lung

STATE FUNERAL “State Funeral” from “Protest Music” 7”EP - Artcore


PUNK

No comments:

Post a Comment